You will fill as you do
 You will fill as you do

Who dig a pit for others

Two girls found out the court of Qazi Ibn Abi Laila, a large known choose of their time.

The choose asked

Which of the 2 do I would like to speak about first?

The older lady same to the opposite, "Put your case before the choose."

She said, "Qazi, this can be my aunty. I decision her Amy as a results of she raised province once my father's death till i used to be young.

The choose asked once that?

She said, "Then my first cousin sent province associate engagement message. He married province to her. variety of years have passed since my wedding. My married life was going well. He offered a second wedding and created it a condition that he fork over the affairs of the primary mate (i.e. me) to his aunty. My husband in agreement to marry a virgin. She came to province and same to me: I even have married my female offspring to your husband. Your husband has left your case in my hands. ready to |I'll} be I'll be ready to divorce you whereas advocating for your husband.

Judge, I'm widowed .

Some time later, my uncle's husband arrived tired from the journey. He was a author and a artificer. I Saturday down before him and asked him, "Will you marry me?" His happiness was gone. He sort of a shot same affirmative. I placed a condition before him merely that you just} merely have to be compelled to be compelled at hand over the case of your initial mate (i.e. my aunt) to province. this can be what he did. I exercised my right to advocate. widowed and married to her aunt's ex.

Qazi shocked again?

She same that Qazi Sahib's story isn't over however.

Some time later, my author husband gave up the ghost. My paternal uncle came to province to raise degree inheritance. I told him that my husband had widowed you in his life. presently you've got no share among the inheritance. The 'iddah has together passed. sometime time among the future} my aunty came to my house in conjunction along with her female offspring and relative (my ex) and created my ex a negotiate inside the inheritance dispute. She saw province variety of years later. the person ne'er forgets his ex. therefore her ex with province was lit. I asked her, "Will you marry province again?"

He same affirmative

I bet they'd fork over the case of my initial mate (my cousin's daughter) to province, and he or she or he or he did.

I married my ex and widowed his mate advocating for her husband.

Qazi Ibn Abi Laila Saturday down holding his head then asked:

What is the matter presently throughout this case?

My aunty said:

Qazi Sahib, is not it haram that this lady of each province and my female offspring possesses widowed then my husband and my daughter's husband together took her away.

Qazi Ibn Abi Laila said:

I didn't perceive one factor haram throughout this case. Divorce is additionally permissible, support is additionally permissible. once divorce, the mate will come back to her ex, on condition that among the within the meanwhile she marries some other person and divorces or her husband dies. identical issue happened among the story.

After that the Qazi narrated this incident to Khalifa Mansoor. Khalifa laughed and same that whoever digs a pit for his brother can frame this pit himself. He grew up and fell into the deep ocean rather than imaginativeness.

Book: assortment of gems in - Husri

Translation from Arabic: By Firdous Jamal !!