On a saying of Hazrat Ayesha (RA)
On a saying of Hazrat Ayesha (RA)

Umm Al-Mu'minin Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqah narrates once that after} once the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came back from the site of Janat al-Baqi ', I had a headache. I wont to be speech communication "Hi Mirasar", "Hi my head" as a results of the pain.


Umm Al-Mu'minin Hazrat Ayesha Siddiqah narrates once that after} once the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came back from the site of Janat al-Baqi ', I had a headache.


I was speech communication "Hi Mirasar", "Hi my head" as a results of the pain.


Seeing this, the Holy  Prophet (PBUH) said:


"Oh my gosh" (he same jokingly)


Then he same to Ayesha:


"If you die of this headache, i am going to shroud you. i am going to bury you once providing your ceremony prayers."


Hazrat Ayesha (may God be proud of her) narrates that I said:


"Do you'd wish to bring another girl to my house once me?"


Upon hearing this answer, the Prophet (peace be upon him) began to smile.