Only Allah can solve the problem
Only Allah can solve the problem

The one who seeks help from the creatures remains disappointed

Khalid Hussain Raza:

Hazrat Zakariya (as) was sent by Allah Almighty to the nation of Israel and was chosen among the Prophets. Hazrat Zakariya (as) prayed to Allah Almighty when he had no children: “My Lord! My bones have become weak and my flame has become weak. I am ashamed to ask you, my son, that I am not unlucky, and that people will mock me after my death, and you know that my The wife is barren's, O God, grant me a righteous and beautiful son so that he may be my heir and also the heir of the children of Jacob (peace be upon him) and that son may be your favorite.

So Allah Almighty accepted this prayer of Hazrat Zakariya (as) and Allah Almighty said: “O Zakariya (as)!

We did not create anyone with that name before. ”And nine months later, Yahya was born and for four years, Yahya did not go out or play with any boy. His mother used to say: O son! Why don't you play outside with the boys? They said: O my mother! Allah did not create me to play. He wants to do the same thing for which He has created me...He used to say this again and again and then he would cry day and night. Seeing this, Hazrat Zakariya (PBUH) asked God that Hazrat Yahya (PBUH) cries all the time and I am very worried. I wanted a good son and I gave you the same and you wanted him to obey me and of course I like such people very much.

Upon hearing this, Hazrat Zakariya (as) thanked Allah Almighty and then began to preach and advise the people of Israel. Hazrat Zakariya (as) continued to advise the children of Israel but they followed his life. Hazrat Zakariya (as) planted a tree. She had taken refuge in the trunk of the tree.

Once the enemies chased him and he took refuge in the trunk of a tree. Cut down the trees

Upon hearing this, the disbelievers took a big saw and began to cut down the tree. Why didn't you be patient before the pain and suffering? Why don't you answer and cry out to me? Now if you sigh again, your name will be removed from the patient.

So Zakariya (RA) did not give up and surrendered his life to God in the same way.

It was a chosen messenger of Allah who, instead of seeking refuge in Allah, said to a tree, "Give me refuge (this must have happened by Allah's command). But Allah has guided us and has shown us that Don't seek help or refuge from anyone but me.

Allah Almighty says, O people, ask me for help, I am the one who accepts, the one who gives. Allah Almighty says that I hear the call of the Most High. If you need or need help, only ask for help from me and There is no problem for you other than me. I am the one who will remove your sufferings and difficulties.